SA Masters Juniors Championships 2019
All Divisions (Teams to be graded using the junior players rating)Squash (Doubles) Unpublished
|Individual Entry (you will be matched with a partner)||$20.00|
Singles and doubles squash
1. For this event a Master is considered to be 30 years and older. A junior is considered to be 18 years old or younger.
2. A team must consist of 1 Master and 1 Junior, with exception of the following;
a. . Masters who are parents/grandparents or great grandparents can team up with their children or grandchildren regardless of their children’s age
b. Any Master over 60 years old without a family member can team up with any player 30+ years younger than themselves.
3. Teams will be graded using the Junior team member's rating/ability.
4. Entry is to be made on the official entry form attached (or via Sporty HQ) and must be accompanied by the relevant entry fee. Late entries or entries without payment of entry fees will NOT be accepted. Entry fee remains payable if player withdraws after the draw has been completed.
5. Entry fee is $35 for a team, or $20 if you are entering as an individual (a partner will be arranged for you).
6. The tournament will be run in a round robin format with a maximum of 4 teams and a minimum of 3 teams per division, which means a maximum of 3 singles and 3 doubles matches per player.
7. Matches will be timed to 10-12 minutes depending on draw size.
8. Approved eyewear is compulsory for any Junior under 19 and for all players when competing in the doubles event.
9. Winners of each match will be required to referee and mark the following match.
10. A maximum of 48 teams will be accepted.
11. First round times will be available via the Squash SA website by 12pm Friday 18 October 2019.
Ranking Impact: 1.00x multiplier
Interested in Sponsorship? Click here.
Tanunda, South Australia 5352
This is a Squash South Australia sanctioned event.